1. There is the word on the board E A S T E R. We begin to play with the letters.
Two letters E are in this word. They are for EGGS and EMPTY TOMB.
The egg is the symbol of a new life. When the chicken breaks forth from the egg
it is like leaving an empty tomb behind. It is the beginning of the new, wonderful
life! There are some plastic eggs. You should open the egg, take the sheet of paper
and read the question from the Bible , then answer it. If your answer is right you
may take the candy inside the egg.
2. The letter A for the word ASCENSION. Now you play the game filling the gasp
in the well-known text from the Bible:
"And he led them out as far as to(1), and he lifted up his hands, and (2) them.
And it came to pass, while he blessed them, he was parted from them, and (3)
up into (4). And they worshipped him, and (5) to (6) with great joy: and were
continually in the temple, (7) and blessing (8). (9)."
3. The letter S for the last SUPPER. Jesus had 12 apostles or disciples. On these sheets of paper you see them with their names in Russian. Give the English equivalents to their names.
4. The letter T for the word TEMPLE. On the sheets of paper cut in the shape of the temple the students try to make the phrase from the Bible:
"I am the resurrection and the life: he that believes in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live, and whosoever lives and believes in me shall never die."
5. The letter R for the word RESURRECTION. Listen to the story "The miracle of resurrection". Then you 'll have to answer the questions to this text.
Світ географії та туризму